Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Bessey Auto-adjust hold-down clamps

Recently I was lucky enough to be chosen by Bessey to test their new auto-adjust hold-down clamps. I received 8 clamps free of charge and I simply love them! 

I received my Bessey clamps on Friday and couldn't wait to try them. In comparision to the old de-Sta clamps they are on a scale of their own. Just having the ability to be able to change thicknesses of wood and not have to grab a wrench, makes work go some much faster. They appear to be well made with nice weight and the mechanicalparts seem to work flawlessly. I can see them holding up to vigorous work for years to come.  One word "Awesome!"























No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my blog, check out my facebook page! There's a link at the top of the page!