Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Contest for WorkshopAddict.com via Underground Woodworking

WOULD YOU LIKE A NEW MALLET FOR YOUR CARVING OR WOODWORKING?

 I am sponsoring a contest on http://www.workshopaddict.com/ to win one of my lathe turned Oak mallets.(Similar to the one below) Most all of you have seen my Clown Candy Dispenser I recently posted on my facebook page. Well, all you have to do is build one yourself, take a picture of it, join workshopaddict.com and post the picture under the contest link on WorkshopAddict.com. The plans for the Clown Candy Dispenser can be found on my Facebook page and/or on WorkshopAddict.com. The children of one of the page admins will judge the entries and choose the winner. It's FREE to join so take a chance and maybe you'll win a new mallet for your shop. 

(Restricted to the lower 48 states only, Sorry! Only one winner will be chosen!) Contest starts May 15, 2013 & ends July 1st, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my blog, check out my facebook page! There's a link at the top of the page!