Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Mustang Clock Build

 My Step Son is a big Ford Mustang buff and asked me to make him a Mustang Clock. This is what I came up with, with the assistance of my friend The Box Store Craftsman. I purchased an emblem on Ebay that was in good condition. All I had to do was repaint the red, white and blue stripes.  I need to give it a little sanding and a couple more coats of lacquer and it will be done.

You can check out The Box Store Craftsman's web site for cool plans and idea's by clicking the link on the right side of this page.

1 comment:

  1. My Step Son is a big Ford Mustang buff and asked me to make him a Mustang Clock. This is what I came up with, with the assistance of my ... mustangclock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like my blog, check out my facebook page! There's a link at the top of the page!